flash3

Monday 16 April 2012

OLIECH QUITS HARAMBEE STARS

 

  Super talented goal scoring machine, Dennis Oliech yesterday, 15th Sunday 2012 resigned from international football to focus on his club Auxerre and also look for opportunities of growth in other clubs that might come calling. According to michezoafrika.com, Oliech made the announcement on Sunday through a detailed mail and also through his official Face book page saying “It is a sad day for Kenyan football.”

In his message Oliech said “It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement from the National Team with immediate effect. Though I feel I have not achieved the desired goals at this level on a personal and team level, it has still been an honor and absolute pleasure donning the National colours and representing my beloved country. I will therefore miss it immensely.”
Oliech continued to say that “I would like to thank my team mates and staff members for the support they have provided me over the past years. I cannot forget as well, the unwavering support the fans have provided myself as well as Harambee stars. I thank them for their contribution as I join them in backing the exploits and praying for Harambee stars in their future endeavours.”
“For the immediate future I feel that I must put all my efforts in attempting to ensure my club side can survive from being relegated this season.” Oliech added in his statement.
Oliech had earlier in the month of March this year threatened to quit Harambee Stars if his stand off with  East African Breweries Limited (EABL) over the use of his image for billboards without his consent was not solved amicably.
Source From; www.THIS IS CREM.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment