flash3

Monday 16 July 2012

Woman Begs People On The Street To Help Fund Her Breast Implants



 - For your daily dose of doucebaggery, I present you with Chrissy, a 37-year-old from Ohio who has been panhandling, trying to get people to give her money so she can buy herself some fake boobs.

No, she isn't homeless or desperately hungry like many others who are forced to beg. Dressed like a hooker, Chrissy has been holding a sign that reads
"NOT HOMELESS NEED BOOBS" while standing on a busy street corner in Akron, Ohio.

She believes that her idea is original and that standing on a busy street corner will help her raise $5,058 for breast implants. Chrissy made $46 in two hours standing on the curb, which if you ask me, is less than impressive.


I'm sorry I'm not sorry that I think this woman is a total asshole. How about getting a real job like everyone else? What a concept
.

No comments:

Post a Comment