flash3

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kenyan Soccer Star Dennis Oliech Dismisses Pregnant Socialite Rumours

  
@Kaphrayra
Soccer star Dennis Oliech has distanced himself from the rumours that popular socialite Pendo was carrying his child.
Just recently, news hit the media that the socialite had been impregnated by a leading star. The general assumption was that it was Oliech, as he had earlier been linked to her by the grapevine.
Speaking to Monday-Blues, oliech dismissed the rumours terming them as nonsense."I am not dating her. I don’t even know her personally. My enemies are behind this and I choose to ignore it. I won’t be pulled into petty politics, I have no idea what they want to achieve. I am not even interested in knowing all that. But I want to be left alone. I live a quiet life,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment