flash3

Monday 25 November 2013

The Producer Behind The Lewd Collo And STL Track Defends Himself


@Kaphrayra
The producer behind the song 'Kudinyana' , Big Soul has come forward to defend himself against claims that he was behind the leaking of the track.
According to Rapnairobi, Tim Adeka who is the Kenya manager for STL- Stella allegedly said that Soul had leaked the rehearsal session in a bid to create buzz.
Adeka says that the track was not meant for release and the two had come together and in a moment caught in an aura of creativity, they decided to engage in a little sheng' word play in preparation for a new sheng' track that Stella was working on.
Big soul in his defense has come out claiming that both artists had the links that were recorded. "I don't know how the song got out there. I have never finished the final product. For them to say that I'm unprofessional is putting blame at someone else yet both artistes are in possession of the links that we recorded, I feel like they should calm down and solve this issue and find out what happened. I have worked with many artistes and I have many gigabites of music which is unreleased. If I have not leaked all those tracks, why would I do that now?" he says.
This is one tough cookie... Who leaked the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment