flash3

Thursday 13 September 2012

TOWIE's Frankie Essex shows off the results of her boob job

Star went under the knife to boost 'saggy' breasts
TOWIE star Frankie Essex
Boob job ... Frankie Essex has gone under the knife to boost her 'saggy' breasts

FRANKIE Essex has gone under the knife for the first time to boost her "saggy" boobs.

The TOWIE star, who was one of only a handful of the ITV2 show's cast who had not had surgery, showed off the results of her breast enlargement yesterday as she packed belongings into her car.
We revealed last month how the 24-year-old was planning to have the op after her boobs "headed south" when she slimmed down from a size 16 to a 10.
In recent years the blonde has lost nearly three stone, and she has shed one stone alone since June.
'Totally in proportion' ... Frankie Essex says she is happy with the figure her new boobs have given her
'Totally in proportion' ... Frankie Essex says she is happy with the figure her new boobs have given her
FameFlynet
Frankie revealed: "After I lost so much weight, my boobs were so saggy and empty and I really hated them and would always cover up.
"When I did wear low-cut outfits, I'd wear a padded bra one size too big to boost them. But I felt really self-conscious of my chest when I was naked."
The reality TV babe, whose little brother Joey also stars on The Only Way Is Essex, has now gone up from a 34C/D to an E cup.
Frankie Essex arriving home
'I love my new boobs' ... Frankie Essex
FameFlynet
She told Closer magazine: "I've gone for a really natural shape and I love my boobs now - I feel like a new woman. I look like me, just even better. I'm totally in proportion."
Frankie has previously revealed how her new size 10 body helped her bag a man.
She is currently dating fellow Essex boy John Lyons, after meeting him on a night out in July.
Given her the boost she needed ... Frankie Essex
Given her the boost she needed ... Frankie Essex
FameFlynet
And she says now she has her new boobs she can't wait to go on holiday with the building site manager.
She revealed: "John has been so supportive. He came with me to every consultation and was there when I had my operation.
Before ... Frankie Essex feared her boobs had become 'saggy'
Before ... Frankie Essex feared her boobs had become 'saggy'
SolarPix
"He didn't think I needed a boob job, but her definitely loves the results.
"We can't wait to go on holiday to a beautiful beach, so I can show off my new boobs in a bikini and not feel like I need to cover up."

No comments:

Post a Comment