flash3

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Giroud - We must defend better as a team........

Olivier Giroud is confident Arsenal’s form will soon improve - but says they must start to defend better as a team.
The France international has scored four goals in his last four games, including a superb brace in Saturday’s 3-3 draw against Fulham.
The 26-year-old is pleased with his own contributions of late, but believes the side must tighten up defensively if they are to return to winning ways.
“I am finding my place in this team, I feel better and better,” Giroud told Arsenal Player.
“I try to give my all for the team, I work hard in training and I feel good. But I can't be very happy because we only drew.
“We have conceded a lot of goals against us. If we always concede two or three goals it will be difficult to win, so we have to improve.
“But it is not only [about] the defenders, it is the whole team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment