flash3

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kelly Brook: I like to distract people with my big boobs

Kelly Brook poses in underwear
Mesmerising men across the UK ... Kelly Brook
KELLY Brook uses her "big boobs" to "distract" people.
The 32-year-old beauty - who is in a relationship with former rugby player Thom Evans and has previously dated actors Billy Zane and Jason Statham - knows her eye-popping curvaceous figure is the focus for most of the men she meets.
She says: "I distract people with my big boobs. People are so focused on them."
Kelly Brook and Thom Evans
Dating ... Kelly Brook and partner Thom Evans
However, despite admitting she uses her appearance to her advantage, Kelly insists she is not a "slave" to looking good.
The Keith Lemon: The Film star said: "I'm not going to put a full face of make-up on just because I've got a photographer outside my door.
Kelly Brook in Keith Lemon: The Movie
Curvaceous ... Kelly Brook in Keith Lemon: The Movie
"I won't be a slave to it. Maybe that's why people like me. I was always about being natural.
"I'm naturally booby, I've naturally got big hair, I've naturally got a big bum, that's just my look I guess.
"I'm flattered that people like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment