flash3

Monday 20 August 2012

Arnold Origi: I am fit as a fiddle


Harambee Stars first choice keeper Arnold Origi Otieno has come out to discredit reports that he has an injury that will keep him out of the international friendly between Kenya and Jamaica on 25th August at East Harfford, Connecticut in USA.
Origi who is also the first choice custodian at Norwegian side Ullensaker/Kisa says he is ‘as fit as a fiddle’ and he will miss the friendly because of club commitment since the Jamaica friendly match is outside the FIFA calendar and “not due to injury”. In an earlier communication, it was announced that the keeper won’t be available for the match due to injury.
“There must have been some miscommunication in the chain between lcub, Federation and the media.” He said.
“I played in my club’s last match and did not get injured .My training has also been good and it is important for fans to understand I am not injured. The real reason is that the match is outside the FIFA calendar and my club is under no obligation to release me since we also have a match on that particular day,” Origi told michezoafrika.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment