flash3

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I am joining politics - Prezzo

Prezzo

Big Brother finalist Prezzo has for the longest time been rumoured to be joining politics. His recent activities since he came back from the Big Brother house confirm these rumours. “I’m definitely interested in politics but since I have just come back and I’m still settling in, I will let people know what my stand is as soon as I have made up my mind,” he told Word Is.
Asked what position he was eyeing and which party he will join, Prezzo said: “I’m not getting into the usual politics and as I said, time will tell.” During his welcome back party at Carnivore on Friday, Justice and Constitutional Affairs minister Eugene Wamalwa and Prime minister Raila Odinga’s son, Fidel, were in attendance.
Prezzo said he should have won the money instead of South Africa's Keagan. “I believe that I played the game better than Keagan and that I should have won the money,” Prezzo said. Meanwhile, the One campaign ambassador and his music rival Jaguar have decided to bury the hatchet. Jaguar was among the invited guests at Prezzo's party on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment