flash3

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Size Eight to host Sakata Dance Competition

Size Eight. Photo/Grace Kerongo

Singer Size Eight is finally making her breakthrough this year. The petite songstress has not only been selected among the artistes on the Niko na Safaricom Live Tour but will also be hosting season three of the Sakata Dance competition.  The show that targets dance groups, with three to six members, had its auditions on August 21 at  Hillcrest College, State House Road, Nairobi, will soon be going on air on Citizen TV soon.
"I'm very excited to host this show. I feel like I'm finally doing what I'm supposed to do as an entertainer - from acting to singing and now hosting. I thank God, my fans and also corporate entities for the opportunities," the Vidonge singer said. Size Eight is the third female entertainer to host the show as fellow musician Wahu and actress Sarah Hassan hosted season one and two respectively. The show has also had celebrity judges like Wyre and Sanaipei Tande. Kiss 100's presenter Jalang'o is a comedian in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment